Leading Through Crisis / Free Live Session
Heure et lieu
À propos de l'événement
We are currently facing a global crisis that most of us have never experienced before in our lifetime. We are also seeing the ripple adverse impact the crisis is having on the global business landscape, with financial analysts predicting we could be about to witness the worse global recession in modern times. This clearly calls for businesses to think of new solutions for new challenges, and this also demonstrates that we cannot use old solutions to fix new challenges.
- Through this interactive online session presented by our Executive Director, Cyril Awere, Trusted Advisors key message to organizations during such a general crisis and recession period is do apply the following; Continue to invest! Invest time, energy and eventually financial resources appropriately in the right areas of our organizations.
- While the majority of organizations go into a "hibernation" mode and apply the brakes on all investments (attention, resources, projects…), smart organizations are seizing this phase as an opportunity to reshape and reinvent themselves to become leaders of the pack by the time the dust has settled.
- Organizations that continue investing in the right areas of their business are the ones who are going to thrive into the future, and we have seen evidence of this in the past.
- Evidence has shown that putting all investments on hold during recessions, is not necessarily a good thing to do. Smart organizations rather rethink how best to channel their investments so they can reap the benefits into the future.
- When the recession and the health crisis are over, organizations that were sleeping will find themselves left behind in the marketplace!
Join us by registering today to this free live session !
Limited number of accesses available: Please register as soon as possible.