Banking Resilience and Transformation Conference
Heure et lieu
À propos de l'événement
9h00: Conference kick off
>>> Section 1: Strategic transformation insights
9h00 – 9h20: Opening session: Amit Malhotra, General Manager, Personal Banking Group at Commercial Bank of Dubai, UAE
9h20 – 9h40: Daniel Gould, C-level executive and prev deputy CEO of the Anglo-Gulf Trade Bank
- Unholy trinity of legacies: What makes digital transformations truly challenging?
9h40 – 10h00: Steve Monaghan, C-level executive and prev GM if DBS Bank and Shinsei Bank
- Digital Economics, Innovation or Open Banking
10h00 – 10h10: Manu Rajan, CEO, Wing Money, Cambodia
- Driving Financial Inclusion through Mobile Financial Services – Wing Money case study
10h10 – 10h30: Summary panel 1
10h30 – 11h00: Coffee Break and Networking
>>> Section 2: Transformation and resilience case studies
11h00 – 11h20: Umair Chaudhary, Group Chief Operating Officer, Habib Bank AG Zurich
- What is the "Operational Excellence" fostering Habib Bank A G Zurich Transformation?
11h20 – 11h40: Asmaa Emara - Head of Service Excellence, Market Research & MD Technical office, Bank Audi, Egypt
- How is the “Process Automation Systems” fostering the Bank Audi Egypt’s Transformation ?
11h40 – 12h00: Selection of transformation stories by:
Peter Daniels, Digital Banking Head, Polaris Bank, Nigeria
- The key pillars Polaris Bank Transformation, and highlights of VULTe - the new Digital Banking Platform of Polaris Bank
Faheem Ali, Chief Risk Officer, Musoni Microfinance, Kenya
- “Combinatorial Innovation” by Musoni Microfinance (Kenya)
12h00 – 12h20: Evans Munyuki, Author of 5-Star-Rated Book: "Up For Digital Transformation in the Gig Economy"
- Key learnings: Why Some Digital Transformation Projects Fail & How To Ensure Success?
12h20 – 12h45: Summary panel 2
13h00 – 14h00: Lunch and networking