mer. 31 mars|
Banking Resilience and Transformation Conference
This executive conference is sponsored by Trusted Advisors, a leading consultancy focusing on high value added services. The conference goal is to share key insights, cases studies and practices to help banks thrive in the transformation and resilience journey.
Heure et lieu
31 mars 2021, 09:00 – 14:00 UTC+4
Dubaï, Location to be exclusively shared with attendees with approved passes
À propos de l'événement
9h00: Conference kick off
>>> Section 1: Strategic transformation insights
9h00 – 9h20: Opening session: Amit Malhotra, General Manager, Personal Banking Group at Commercial Bank of Dubai, UAE
9h20 – 9h40: Daniel Gould, C-level executive and prev deputy CEO of the Anglo-Gulf Trade Bank
- Unholy trinity of legacies: What makes digital transformations truly challenging?
9h40 – 10h00: Steve Monaghan, C-level executive and prev GM if DBS Bank and Shinsei Bank
- Digital Economics, Innovation or Open Banking
10h00 – 10h10: Manu Rajan, CEO, Wing Money, Cambodia
- Driving Financial Inclusion through Mobile Financial Services – Wing Money case study
10h10 – 10h30: Summary panel 1
10h30 – 11h00: Coffee Break and Networking
>>> Section 2: Transformation and resilience case studies
11h00 – 11h20: Umair Chaudhary, Group Chief Operating Officer, Habib Bank AG Zurich
- What is the "Operational Excellence" fostering Habib Bank A G Zurich Transformation?
11h20 – 11h40: Asmaa Emara - Head of Service Excellence, Market Research & MD Technical office, Bank Audi, Egypt
- How is the “Process Automation Systems” fostering the Bank Audi Egypt’s Transformation ?
11h40 – 12h00: Selection of transformation stories by:
Peter Daniels, Digital Banking Head, Polaris Bank, Nigeria
- The key pillars Polaris Bank Transformation, and highlights of VULTe - the new Digital Banking Platform of Polaris Bank
Faheem Ali, Chief Risk Officer, Musoni Microfinance, Kenya
- “Combinatorial Innovation” by Musoni Microfinance (Kenya)
12h00 – 12h20: Evans Munyuki, Author of 5-Star-Rated Book: "Up For Digital Transformation in the Gig Economy"
- Key learnings: Why Some Digital Transformation Projects Fail & How To Ensure Success?
12h20 – 12h45: Summary panel 2
13h00 – 14h00: Lunch and networking